Exceptional rooms in Gevrey-Chambertin in the Côte d’Or area
Services offered by the hotel
What is our Grand Cru? Hospitality! When you cross the threshold of our establishment, a former posting inn nestling in the picturesque little town of Gevrey-Chambertin, the jewel of the Côte de Nuits, you enter a cosy, family environment. Here you are welcomed by a mother and daughter born and bred in Burgundy, backed up by a cheerful, helpful staff, offering you their hospitality during your stay to give you the chance to discover the art and the pleasure of living in Burgundy.
It is a point of honour for our whole staff to give you personalised hospitality and service to meet all your needs:
- Luggage service
- Safe on request
- Newspapers available to read
- Ironing equipment, electrical adaptors and telephone chargers can be provided
- Faxes received and sent
- Special services for families with children:
- High chair
- Bottles and jars heated up
- Playing cards, board games and young children’s games available
- Children’s television channels
- Outside babysitting service
- Special services for walkers, cyclists and motorcyclists:
- Shelters for bicycles and motorcycles in the secure, closed car park
- Clothing and equipment drying service
- Basic toolkit for your repairs
- Suggested routes
- Outside services to order: cycle hire, beauty treatment, massages, hairdresser
Morning pick-me-up: a convivial moment to help you start the day on the right footing, breakfast is served between 7 and 10am (before 7am if you order it the day before).
Our staff offer you a choice of hot and cold drinks. Croissants, different kinds of bread, dairy products, cheeses, cereals and fresh and dried fruit are on offer in buffet form.
Complete and filling, you can enjoy it in the dining room or in your room. For all bookings through our website and if you order it the day before, breakfast is served in the garden on fine days, weather permitting.
Standard roomBook your stay >
Ideal for one or two people, this room features an excellent-quality 140 cm bed. Well-furnished and with between 12.5 m2 and 14 m2 of floor space, it has a practical bathroom with toilets.
We recommend this choice for a short stay at a highly affordable price.
Comfort roomBook your stay >
Quality materials, an antique wooden wardrobe, sumptuous curtains and a silk bedspread give a charming, authentic feel to this room for one or two people. 18-20m2 of floor space, beds from 140 to 160 cm wide and a fully-equipped bathroom with bath decorated in the best of taste will make sure you have a pleasant stay.
Superior roomBook your stay >
Our Superior room is the ideal place for a romantic break or a stay lasting several days. The elegant, refined décor, the peace and quiet and the view over the garden or vineyards ensure relaxation and calm. Very spacious, between 25 m2 and 28 m2, these rooms are ideal for one or two people and have a 150 cm double bed or twin beds, according to your preference and our availability, as well as a large bathroom with a bath and separate toilets.
Triple roomBook your stay >
Highly spacious, between 23 m2 and 27 m2, our room for three people with high-quality beds for a cosy stay in the heart of the wine region. According to your preference and to availability, these rooms can have three single beds or one 140-150 cm double and one single, making them perfectly suited to a couple with one child or three adults.
Standard family roomBook your stay>
The standard family room for four people has two double beds, one 130 cm and one 140 cm wide, in 18 m2 of attic floor space, perfect for a family stay with children at an attractive price. The bathroom with bath is fully equipped and the toilets are separate from the bathroom.
Superior family roomBook your stay>
This room, with 35 m2 of floor space, offers all the comfort you could wish for on your family holidays, for three, four or five people. It can also accommodate a cot without being cramped. Ideal for three adults with a lot of baggage or for a fun stay among friends. Its advantages include plenty of storage, luggage racks and a large period wardrobe, sober, impeccable décor, two 140 cm double beds and one single bed, all of high quality, plus a bathroom with separate toilets.
All our rooms enjoy the following amenities:
- Excellent-quality beds
- Free Wifi
- Telephone with outside and international line
- Flat-screen television with remote control, digital terrestrial TV, international and themed (sport, arts, news, children, etc.) channels
- Extra pillows and blankets available in every room
- Closed wardrobe and quality coat hangers, flat storage
- Numerous light fittings in the room: desk, bedside table, wall lights and ceiling light close to the bed
- Luggage rack
- Full-length mirror
- Room security device (door retainer)
- One-way windows, curtains and/or roller blinds, shutters or other blinds
- Acoustic comfort: double or triple glazing, maximum 6 rooms per landing
- Alarm clock in every room
- Bathroom: welcome pack (soap, shampoo, bath salts, shower cap), hair dryer, shaver point, large mirror with light and central ceiling light