The 4-star Hotel Arts et Terroirs, near Dijon and Beaune in Burgundy
We are delighted to present the new website of the Hôtel Arts & Terroirs. Just like our establishment, it enables you to discover the atmosphere of the place, the charm of our rooms and our wine bar. Use the photo gallery and the different sections to immerse yourself in the cosy, authentic atmosphere of our hotel, true to the spirit of Burgundy itself.
Organise your stay while taking advantage of the best offers currently available and book immediately.
Best events in the area :
Saint-Vincent Tournante 2015 is taking place in the heart of the Côte de Nuits! Organized in Gilly-les-Cîteaux and Vougeot on January 24th and 25th, it celebrates 900 years of presence of the Cistercian monks among the Burgundy vineyard.
Book your rooms now in Gevrey-Chambertin!
The spirit of the establishment
When you come to Burgundy, the home of the art and the pleasure of living, you are setting out to discover an authentic region where the flavours of the terroir and renowned wines mix with the legacy of the past and a protected natural setting. Our 4-star hotel is ideally-situated in the heart of the renowned wine-growing locality of Gevrey-Chambertin in the Côte de Nuits region.
You are entering the welcoming family setting of an authentic Burgundy establishment packed with character. Our 20 smartly-decorated rooms, most of which offer views of the vineyards or the garden, are veritable cocoons you will love returning to for pleasant private moments and quiet nights. The richness of our heritage is echoed in the menu of the hotel wine bar, which reflects all the diversity of the terroirs of Burgundy. During your stay, our staff will be pleased to advise you on the best way to explore our multi-faceted region. You will see Burgundy as it really is: varied, beautiful, authentic and well-preserved.
Our 4-star establishment offers you all this:
- 20 quiet, comfortable rooms
- A garden filled with flowers and trees
- A wine bar serving a selection of Domaine wines
- A spacious Chesterfield-style lounge and a piano at your disposal
- A seminar room for 15 people
Arts & Terroirs is committed to an environmentally responsible policy. Nature has given us a unique heritage. On an everyday basis we preserve our terroirs for future generations.
- The hotel is open all year round
- Reception hours from 7am to 10pm all week, and until 9pm on Sunday
- Option of late arrival on request
- Private car park, free parking locked at night and private garage for €10 a night
- Breakfast served in the dining room or in your room between 7 and 10am (earlier on request)
- Service in 6 languages: French, English, German, Spanish, Italian and Portuguese
- Wifi access available throughout the premises
- Your pets are welcome for a supplement of €13 a night